Northern Virginia New Construction Home Buyers- Did you check how your New Home Builder is Rated?
Many of the consumers rely on their friends, family on
recommendation about a community. However when house hunting for a new
construction in Northern Virginia area, how do you determine if the
builder meets the quality of construction to the value you are paying
for that home? Most of the home buyers are carried away with the
decorative models that builder has. They based their decision about
purchasing a home based on either emotionally falling in love with the
home, the price and/or incentive the builder is offering. Little
thoughts are put in about quality of construction since buyer either
belief the builder has to meet certain constructions standards and
county inspects the home so why bother...
Well home buyer you will be not surprised how much dollars are spend to
repair some of the newly build home by the home owners due to oversight
or cutting cost by the builders. Once you live you will realize the
quality and standards of you home.
What you can do before you make a decision to purchase your new construction on in the Northern Virginia
area or anywhere in the country:
1. Speak to the home owners who have already moved into their home for a while if they have any issues?
2. Check out JD Power awards Customer Satisfaction Ratings in Washington DC
3. Check out JD Power Home Builder Quality Ratings
in Washington DC area.
4. Your Local Realtor, especially you understands the local new construction market.
5. Like any other investment you buy, search home online.
As a local Northern Virginia Realtor
I am present at pre-construction, pre-dry wall meeting and walk through
with my clients. I may not be an engineer but I do see and learn the
qualify of the work that is done by the builders.